Leadership Through Dialogue
In this two-day masterclass Lieke Thijssen will help you improve your leadership by teaching how to facilitate and use dialogues to unlock the hidden potential of your team, get better perspectives and improve team cooperation.
Using the right dialogue techniques will result in people opening up, instead of hanging on to ego behavior. Your meeting will shift to what really matters, and not get stuck in superficial blocking statements and ego-driven assumptions. That will allow for a better perspective and better decisions.
The results of this Masterclass:
– Master in unlocking your team’s hidden potential, uncovering the deeper layers;
– Improved team cooperation and increased commitment, more ‘we’ than ‘I’;
– Keeping egos and cocky behavior out of the room, getting to the bottom of things;
– Improved meeting quality, people connections, relationships, self-esteem.
– Achieving better perspective and improved consensus decisions, increased collective intelligence;
This intensive program with in-depth personal attention is designed for leaders, managers and professionals who work with teams or groups.
Date: day 1: March 23, day 2: April 23
Group: max 12
Lieke Thijssen is one of our moderators and an experienced leadership coach, author and entrepreneur.
Date: March 23, 2018
Venue: Nr 71, Amersfoortsestraat 71, 3769 AE Soesterberg